Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome

Hi guys

Just setting up the blog and everything, so I can keep you posted on what's going on down here.

Oh yeah, I've decided to keep it in English. That way any internationals can also understand it. And perhaps my mom will enjoy the practice in reading, and I can get even more practice in writing in English.

I've also set up a gallery over at Picasa to host my photos. You can find the link somewhere in the sidebar.

Well, that will be it for now. I might just make a post about the trip here later, but it might also be a couple of days.

Best
Thomas

2 comments:

zebrahest said...

Don't you think it's about time you post some actual content!? :)

Tveon said...

For sure, just have to write it... It shouldn't take to long to complete the first post - it has been dormant for month...